Thursday 25 April 2013

Look Book: Florence & The Machine // Cosmic Love


I am truly in love with my new Black Milk Clothing Galaxy Rainbow suspenders. 


I was always a tad curious about the suspenders, having seen them on many a gorgeous girl. Though I was never quite certain whether I could pull them off, myself. And for $100 or so RRP, I didnt want to quite risk it.


Having gone to the recent Black Milk Sample Sale in Brisbane, I managed to snag me a pair of these bad boys for only $30 - a risk I was more prepared to invest in. And boy, was I glad I did. They are supremely comfy and the colours are just unfathomably bright and amazing.


I wish I had found me a pair of the Cathedral suspenders. They have now become my dream piece, as I save up for my next splurge. Mind you, after hauling home 10 sample pieces and spending two weeks rent on delicious nylon, I think my next splurge may be a while away.


[Slight confession of a nylon addict]
Since becoming a Sharkie, just last year, I find it difficult to justify expenditure of any sort other than on Black Milk items. While I have recognised this incorrigible behaviour as being a definite problem; I earnestly doubt I will be able to find my way out of this supremely entrenched obsession any time soon. 


 Heck, I am much more likely to bring down more spending-inclined hoes with me.


Featuring:

3 comments:

  1. Wow i really like the combination of those leggings and shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea ^_^
    ... Funnily enough, my boyfriend suggested the pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Scarlette,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete